Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm back bitches!

I have had a few of my friends this week tell me that they appreciate my honesty when it comes to being a mother. So I thought I would come back to this ol' blog. I know, I know, there are millions of "mom blogs" out there, and some wittier and better written than mine. And they also probably tell you how to vacuum, bake cakes, and have an orgasm all at the same time. (if you find this blog, please let me know, I want to read it too)

I'll give you a brief update and explanation of my disappearance:
When I hit about 8 months pregnant, my back really started to kick my ass. I had to go on pain killers to make it through the day. So you can imagine how much I really wanted to sit here and blog about it. I had Lillian on April 14th by c-section. She was breach as well. If you read my last horror story about my first c-section, I am pleased to tell you that this time around was WAY DIFFERENT! It was wonderful. I had her in my arms immediately after.

Lillian 6 months old on Halloween


My back pain ended up being my SI joint, and not my kidney stone. I have to do these funny exercises that make my husband all "oooo ahhhh". And take a ton of ibuprofen. But no more of the heavy pain killers (damn). So there's your update. I'm really going to try to do this more often and tell you all the wonderful things I do as a mother to make you feel bad and less adequate. But mostly it'll be me telling you that its ok to lock yourself in a closet, buy baby food instead of making it all the time, and cry at the thought of having to do this for the next 18 years of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment