Monday, February 14, 2011

What to really expect #3

What to really expect #3

The best thing to buy is from the dollar store.

By the time you are 5-6 months pregnant you no longer need nail polish, because you can't see your feet anyway so why does it matter? Then the 7th month hits, and you realize its a chore to bend over and wash those nasty neglected feet in the shower. I swear I've had to sit down on the edge of the tub to catch my breath after a good foot scrubbin'. Then I looked up as if looking up to the clouds parting, the planets aligned, yes there were birds singing (its basically spring here in California), and there it was....my dollar store back loofah. BRILLIANT! Why didn't I think of this before? I can clean my toes and heels without so much as looking down! Lather it up! So ladies, do yourself a favor, run out to the dollar store and buy yourself one of those loofah's on a stick. Best purchase ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment