Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Have a little Faith

This may be TMI for some, so don't say I didn't warn ya.

Last night I realized that my "lady parts" are like Religion....let me explain.
I have not seen myself in that area in about 3 months. I have been told that it's still there by a good source (my husband) and that its not just there for peeing 800 times a day. I don't know what it looks like anymore...maybe an enchanted forest? I have to just have Faith that it's still there.
It gives life, it's magical and mysterious, I can't see it, but sometimes I feel it. It brings joy and happiness to another. And it even makes him jump up for joy and shout "Oh God!". So yes, I think it's safe to say that when you are pregnant and haven't seen your vag in a few months and its about to produce life...that it's ok to refer to it as your new religion. I mean, your world and his kind of revolve around it right now anyway.

I think it may be time for a waxing.....Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment